Have you ever looked at the ingredients list in pre-made coffee creamers? Yuck! We made this creamer recipe over the weekend and my hubby Jake has been raving about it ever since. I am not a coffee drinker but I’ll admit, this is very tasty!
(Note: If you ingest essential oils, PLEASE research your oil company to make sure the oils are safe for ingesting. Just like all your food, know where it comes from and how it’s processed.)
Pumpkin Spiced Non-dairy Coffee Creamer
* 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk or any non-diary milk (see previous post for homemade coconut milk)
* 1/3 cup pumpkin puree (roast a pie pumpkin at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, puree pumpkin meat, squeeze out liquid)
* 1 drop cinnamon bark essential oil
* 1 drop clove essential oil
* 1 drop nutmeg essential oil
* ½ drop ginger essential oil (dip toothpick in oil and swirl oil-laden toothpick in mixture)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
Store in airtight container in fridge and shake well before using.
Add to cup of coffee for a delicious pumpkin spice beverage. Add sweetener such as honey or maple syrup if desired.